Our vision for every child
Downs Infants is a friendly, caring school full of happy children who are keen to learn. We aim to broaden our children's horizons by providing a rich and creative curriculum, and we are committed to making learning fun. We teach our children to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, think resourcefully and learn from their mistakes.
Our ethos is underpinned by our core values : Respect, Responsibility, Resilience, Inclusion, Creativity and Care. We teach, model and promote these values in every aspect of school life.
We are committed to:
- celebrating the uniqueness of every child and family
- nurturing every child's emotional, social and physical well-being and keeping them safe and secure
- developing in every child respect and responsibility for themselves, for others and for the world in which they live
- empowering and challenging every child to have high expectations of themselves and achieve their personal best
- encouraging every child to be caring, helpful and responsible towards everyone and to respect the feelings, wishes and values of others.
Latest Calendar Events
- End of Term25Jul2017